March 15, 2009

A Better Canadian Stock Screener

As readers of my blog know I have been looking for some time for a good Canadian screener, specifically a screener that allows for Graham style analysis. After finding one earlier this year that ran as an application I set my sights on trying to find one that runs as a web application. Well little did I realize but there was one right under my nose.

Zacks has been around for a while and has recently released a new beta of there free stock screener.
I am pleased to report that Zacks has the ability to create screeners that you can point at TSX.

For info on the graham criteria have a look at my earlier post.
The screener can be found here, enjoy: Zacks Screener


The author of this article did not receive any payment for this recommendation.

0 comments: